Job Postings 08/08/19 9:19:27 AM
Job Posting – Customer Service RepresentativeYantzi’s Feed & Seed Ltd. is a family business serving the agricultural community since 1958. We pride ourselves in providing leading edge products with great customer service surrounded by committed and friendly staff.
Yantzi's Feed & Seed Ltd. requires a Customer Service Representative (CSR), responsible for serving customers in person and on the telephone. The CSR will be accountable for dealing with customer inquiries, complaints, and processing transactions. In this role, you will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, and will provide positive experiences to all customers. This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday daytime hours and occasional Saturdays.
- Point of contact for answering phones and order taking
- Primary representative for customer service at the point of sale in the retail store
- Managing inventory to maintain levels and availability of product
- Shipping and receiving of retail products
- Material and marketing coordination for products and promotions associated with various projects
- Manage social media accounts in promoting our company and brand images
- Work closely with the sales department
- Tracks and reports all activities related to retail sales for management and sales purposes
Skill-Set & Qualifications:
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- High level of organizational and time management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Conduct themselves in a professional and personable manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing strategies associated
- Previous customer service and/or marketing experience is an asset
- Ability to lift and handle 25 KG bags
- Post-secondary education in the field of Business Administration and/or marketing
- At minimum, some agricultural knowledge
Yantzi's Feed & Seed Ltd. offers a unique and exciting work environment, competitive compensation package, and the opportunity for advancement.
Priority consideration given to those who submit their resume including cover letter:
Fax: (519) 655-2953
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.